Why is Big Data significant for Information Governance?
- Algorithms enable more accurate eDiscovery
- Algorithms auto-classify records more quickly and accurately than human staff
- Big Data (and its analysis) raise serious ethical issues
- It may collect personal information without consent
- When consent is given, Big Data may be used for purposes beyond that of its original collection
- Learn more about complementary disciplines.
- Apply Information Governance to under-managed information such as records held by suppliers, including Cloud providers
- Introduce and enlist organizations’ high-ranking officers to IG. Consensus said it takes a C-level leader to harness the disparate contributors to IG.